Many sites have issues with the one and only Google Adwords advertising system, from sites that are rejected upon signup to others that have ran campaigns successfully for a number of months before the dreaded issue e-mail arrives.
So, as a website owner or someone who has been given the task of managing a website what do you do.
- Get as much information available as possible from all parties as to how/why/if the account has been banned.
- Ensure the old account has been closed and is inactive.
- Contact Google using the numbers provided here.
- Explain your cause and what has happened, covering the site, any information to hand.
- Hear the nice words of “Ensure the account is deleted and signup with a new e-mail, if you get banned again contact us immediately”.
- Hang up and get to work.
Now you have an account that is re-enabled ensure all your campaigns comply with the Adwords Policies.
If you are still having issues and require assistance please do not hesitate to contact me!